- Each post must be between 750-1500 words. This is about average for Ginger & Co. and allows authors to create strong content.
- No political or rant-style posts. Posts regarding religion will be approved on an individual basis.
- If your post idea is selected, I’ll email you to discuss the details like scheduling and graphics.
- I can’t accept every post, so please don’t take it to heart if I don’t accept yours. If you have other ideas, submit those or build up your writing portfolio with other styles of writing.
- Feel free to include a video, step-by-step pictures, but I’ll handle the main graphics to stay in line with Ginger & Co. branding.
- Your post idea for Ginger & Co. must be original (posting the same content elsewhere hurts everyone in SEO rankings). If your post is rejected, feel free to share it elsewhere.
If you’re looking to suggest a topic, keep in mind that the audience of Ginger & Co. is made up of women from all walks of life. Career women, authors, college students, etc. Topics on the blog include writing tips (craft or otherwise), digital organization, and career advice. If you have a post idea that you think will fit within the realm of Ginger & Co., apply!