FIND BALANCE AND PEACE OF MIND FOR YOUR CREATIVITY. WITH ORGANIZATION.
Being a creative entrepreneur can be a wonderful, fulfilling life while you hustle to make it. But you know what else it can be?
Messy and unorganized.
Which can lead to an array of problems.
Whether you're organizing your novel, going paperless, or looking for the best apps to help you manage your creative business, you'll find what you need so you can start implementing changes in your creative life.
THAT'S WHERE I COME IN. HOWDY, I'M LAURA.
I'm Laura, a blogger and award-winning author.
As a creative, I've spent years as the "messy creative" stereotype until I realized being organized could help my creativity.
I've always had a love for technology and in the 21st century, my love of technology and a need for organization have come together in an effort to go paperless and run every aspect online.
As a multipassionista, I've learned time and time again how important it is to stay organized. As a creative, my mind might be a bit of a mess, but I've worked to make sure that I have a system that'll keep organized even when my mind doesn't.
Taking what I've learned, I'm here to help you take your creativity to the next level.
A FEW FUN FACTS
- I'm a Texan, born and raised, and I haven't lived anywhere. In the past fourteen months, I've lived in three different Texas towns, all with their own flavor of texas.
- When I was four, I sang a solo from the Anastasia movie (still my favorite) at a dance recital. Chuck Norris was in the audience, and I still wonder why I'm not famous.
- Vanilla Dr Pepper (from Sonic) is my favorite drink. Ever. But I have since given it up because sugar + calories are a bitch.
- Ginger & Co. is my third blog.
- I started blogging when I was a sophomore in high school. I graduated college in December 2015.
- I'm an award-winning author, and HarperCollins once read a version of my book. I self-published in November 2015.
- I'm a left-handed ginger (any and every 'devil spawn' joke you can think of? I've heard of it! And most times, I'll even laugh, just to make you feel better).
- I'm a breaking news junkie. If something big is happening, I know about it.
- I'm also obsessed with politics. I did digital consulting for three Congressional races in the 2016 general election (and they all won).
- Team Apple all the way, just saying.