This post may contain affiliate links, which help support Ginger & Co.
December is here! November was a whirlwind and I’m feeling like I’m ready to end the year strong. Given how busy my life has been and how insane work has been lately, I’ve really been taking stock in things that I love. I’m always interested in those little things people love, so I wanted to share some things I’m loving lately.
1. This bed duvet: For my birthday, I knew I wanted a new bedspread. My old comforter was one I’d had since I was 11, so it was time to get an upgrade. I asked for some money to buy one. I found my duvet online at Target.com – and it was on sale, so it was a double win. I’ve got some gray bedsheets so this duvet just seems to fit in with it. Over the past few months, I’ve found myself drawn to more and more neutral colors than before.
2. Avengers: Infinity War trailer: OH MY GOODNESS. I just saw the newest Thor movie on my birthday and then to get this trailer? So. Excited. As a storyteller, the Marvel movies have always been kind of attractive to me because of the overall continuity. I know the comics are similar, but I haven’t read the comics yet.
3. This New Book Series I’ve discovered: So the books are not new, they’re just new to me. The first one in the series is Naked in Death, and the In Death series has 40+ books. They’re written by Nora Roberts under a pen name and I read the first one in a few days. I’m almost done with the second one, Glory in Death.
4. Movies Anywhere: I bought a few movies over Black Friday and was introduced to this platform called Movies Anywhere. With the movies I bought, I got blu-ray, DVD, and digital copies. I really just cared about digital copies, which I had to redeem through the platform. But Movies Anywhere is set up where you can connect accounts like Amazon and iTunes, so I managed to get all my Amazon movies to pop-up in iTunes and on my Apple TV. I’m so excited that I have all these movies I can watch on my Apple TV.
5. My New Day Designer: Every year for my birthday I ask for a new Day Designer to carry me into the next year. This year, I got Bloom Where You’re Planted. When it came in the mail, I was so excited getting the box out o the mailbox, I dropped it on my foot. If you’ve never held a Day Designer in your hands, you don’t realize how heavy it is. Either way, I love having a new planner. 365 days of new possibilities.
6. Christmas Candles: Christmas is 25 days away. My roommate and I got the tree up earlier this week and yesterday I busted out the Christmas candle.
These are just a few things I’m currently loving in my life lately. What’s something you love lately?