I realized the last time I wrote a quarterly blog post, it was in October. I know it’s still January, but y’all, that feels like such a long time ago. And though I shared my 2018 yearly goals a few weeks ago, I realized I never broke down what my quarterly goals were. And I love seeing goals posts on blogs, so I’m always inclined to share my own.
As always, I like to break these up by the main four segments in my life: personal, my career, Ginger & Co., and Laura Teagan.
- Read 10 books (you can stay up to date with my reading on Laura Teagan’s site)
- lose 15 pounds, about 5 pounds a month
- Save at least $300 throughout each month
- Continue going to the gym four times a week
- New work schedule (I no longer will have to work up at 5:30 in the morning)!
- Redo my resume
- Begin applying for jobs both at my contracting company and elsewhere
- Get a job that is actually permanent
Ginger & Co.
- write all my content for Q1 in February
- make sure that all my sign-up forms in blog posts are set-up properly with opt-ins
- potentionally a new email series
- build my subscriber list on my emails
- finish new images for 2016 blog posts
- Finish Hit List
- Begin working on a new short story series
- build up that email list
- if I get a permanent job, I might begin dabbling in Facebook ads
- finish edits on my website
Given that we’re already 1/3 of the way into this quater, some of these might already be done, but I’m not going to share much else beyond that. I will say though, I really do feel like 2018 is going to be a fantastic year.
What are some of your goals this month or this quarter?