This post contains affiliate links, which help support the blog. You can read more about affiliate links here.
Quarter four of 2018 feels like a long time ago, but I realized it just ended a little more than a month ago. If you haven’t seen the meme, it’s true, January was about a bazillion years long. Maybe it’s because so much changed in January, but I’m finally coming back to talk about my reading in the last quarter of 2018.
Given that I’ve only read one full book in 2019, this list really took me back as I was writing it down. Twenty-two books in three months is a lot of books. I think after that stunt, I needed time to detox from reading and get back to writing.
So while I might not even read twenty-two books this year, I did that in three months last year. Because I am crazy.
- Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb
- Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb
- Sweet Little Lies by Caz Fraser
- Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb
- New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb
- Celebrity in Death by J.D. Robb
- Delusion in Death by J.D. Robb
- Calculated in Death by J.D. Robb
- The Lies We Told by Camilla Way
- Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb
- Concealed in Death by J.D. Robb
- Look Alive Twenty-Five by Janet Evanovich
- Festive in Death by J.D. Robb
- The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
- Obsession in Death by J.D. Robb
- Devoted in Death by J.D. Robb
- Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb
- Brotherhood in Death by J.D. Robb
- Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb
- Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb
- Dark in Death by J.D. Robb
- Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb
Y’all, so many books. I finished the book series I set my eyes on the last day of the year and it left me sad. Today the newest book in the series comes out, Connections in Death, and you know that’ll be the next book I read.
I have a big stack of books from my Book of the Month subscription I’ll be working through this year, but with writing being my main focus in 2019, I will be reading a lot less, I know that.