September is here and after this three day weekend, y’all, I am feeling revved and ready to go. Three days was just what I needed to get my productivity back into gear and get started on something useful. Combine it with the start of a new month and I’m hoping that this was just what the doctor prescribed. Now that I’m feeling better (allergies aside), I actually feel like I can make something out of this month.
Last month was nothing short of hard. I was depressed and overwhelmingly stressed the first two weeks as I did phone calls at my job and tried to move (oh, and the week I moved, I had a job interview two hours away). The fact that I got anything done is a pure miracle.
Lose ten pounds already, Laura(I lost four, which is almost half) Pack before moving (I think I move next weekend) Move!
- Go to the gym 10x
- !tofile notebook if it’s the last thing I do
survive the phone calls get certified for the phones start email training!
- Save at least $500
GINGER & CO. GOALS
- Finish all those 2015 images
- I want to get 5,000 page views this month #ambition
- At least one blog post a week
- Start my newsletter up again
LAURA TEAGAN GOALS
- Rewrite Airtime & Alibis (or is it Alibis and Airtime – I can’t ever remember)
- Start rewrites on the second story
Launch the new website next week
- build that mailing list
Origin in Death by J.D. Robb Memory in Death by J.D. Robb Born in Death by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb
- True Fiction by Lee Goldberg
I’m going to be honest, I know I won’t actually get through all of these but sometimes you need some crazy goals to stay on the path, right? What are some of your goals this month?
September 2018 Goals
- Lose ten pounds
- Go to the gym at least 10x times
- Start buying Christmas presents
- Go on (another) date
- Really finish out my personal website
Career and Money Goals
- Save $600
- Earn the monthly incentive
- Job interviews(?)
- Start taking on freelance clients
Ginger & Co. Goals
- At least two blog posts a week (y’all, I actually have some kind of a schedule right now)
- 5,000 page views
- update my SmarterQueue account
- Restart my newsletter
Laura Teagan Goals
- Finish Airtime and Alibis this upcoming weekend
- The second draft of B&B
- Move all of Airtime and Alibis into Notion
- Take pictures for book covers
- Finish Creation in Death by J.D. Robb
- A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell
- Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb
- Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb
- True Fiction by Lee Goldberg
- Promises in Death by J.D. Robb
I’m starting to realize that I’m probably not finishing the entire In Death series by the end of the year unless I lock myself up in a room for a week. I’ll be close, but I don’t think I’m going to finish all of them. True Fiction is a book I didn’t read from last month, and A Simple Favor is one my friend keeps nagging me to read before the movie comes out.
I really, really want to stay focused this month because I still want to publish something new this year. This draft I’m working on right now feels pretty solid as I go through it an that is an incredible feeling.
Tell me, what are your goals this month?