I know it’s been almost three years since I graduated college, so I know a lot of things have changed. But today is a special day, because my little sister Amy starts her freshman year at Texas A&M. It’s hard to think of everything I’ve done since graduating college, but college was still such a big learning experience.
So while I can’t be there with my sister on her first day, I wrote a lot of posts about my first day. So I figured today was as good as any to recap some of my favorite posts from college.
1. Your First Day and Getting Started
- 5 Things for a Great First Day
- 1st Day of College Pack List
- #GearUpforCollege with Office Depot
- The College Packing List of Everything You Probably Forgot
- In My Backpack
2. Tech in College
- 5 Apps Every College Student Needs
- 10 More Apps for College Students
- Using Evernote in College
- Onenote for College Students
4. Senior Year and Graduation
- My Last First Day
- Senior Semester
- Getting Your Finances Ready for Graduation
- Looking at Your Last Semester
- 5 Reasons You Need to Start Side-Hustling in College
So to Amy and anyone starting college for the first time, or even just a few year, good luck and I hope this is a great year for you!